Supercell released the latest update for Clash of Clans this month of October, CoC version 8.551.4 brings new defensive building, friendly wars and more.
Supercell released the latest update for Clash of Clans this month of October, CoC version 8.551.4 brings new defensive building, friendly wars and more.According to Supercell, Friendly Wars allow any two Clans to do battle with custom settings and arrangements! Check out this guide video that we've post recently.
Also, Any clan can customize friendly wars setting its duration and choosing a maximum of players to play 5 versus 5 or 50 versus 50 before to issuing a challenge.
The latest update also brings new defensive building and troop levels. Here's the summary of the update.
1. Introducing the Bomb Tower at Town Hall 8!
2. New troop levels: Dragon, Baby Dragon, Wizard.
3. New defense Levels: X-Bow, Mortar, Hidden Tesla.
4. 25 more wall pieces to Town Hall 11.
5. Lots of upgrade costs and times reduced.
6. Rebalancing, including Witch and Skeleton Spell buffs.
7. Clan Wars loot and Clan XP rules revisited.
8. Continued balancing changes to Clan Wars matchmaking.
Download Clash of Clans (version 8.551.4):
Clash of Clans is available to download for free on the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Download Clash of Clans (version 8.551.4) .apk by apkmirror.