Clash of Clans May update details
|Supercell/Clash of Clans May update|
Clash of Clans announces earlier a Maintenance update via a facebook post and official Clash of Clans website that is now happening today 5/4/2016. This update includes faster training time on some of the troops like Dragon, Golem, Lava Hound, Bowler, and more. Check out full details below.
Supercell announcement and Balance update reads,
We have a small balancing update going out that is all about time! Full armies will be ready much faster, the Bowler gets a minor buff, and matchmaking search timeouts have been increased for top players.
• 2x faster brewing for all Spells
• 2x faster training for Dragon, Witch and Wall Breaker
• 3x faster training for Golem, Lava Hound and P.E.K.K.A
• Hugely reduced Hero regeneration times
• Faster training also for Balloon, Wizard, Healer, Valkyrie and Bowler
• Gameplay balance: Bowler starts attacking much faster when reaching a target
The Bowler landed a bit softer than he would have liked. While we continue to watch how strategies evolve with this new troop, a faster first-attack speed (similar to the recent Valkyrie buff) will make sure Bowlers don't lag behind the rest of the army.
• Maximum timeout searching for opponents raised from 5 to 30 minutes
This change mainly affects players at very high Trophy counts who are familiar with waiting in the clouds for targets. Previously, the game would ask you to tap a “Retry” button after a 5-minute matchmaking timeout. Now that tap is only required every 30 minutes to keep on searching.