You can simulate attacks, make your own set of troops, and spells using Xmod, I recommend it to use only for practicing attacks.
Xmod is a very helpful tool for any clashers, developed and run by Xmodgames and it is free to use just download it on their official website.
There are so many features of this tool. One of it's feature is that you can attack any village, It is called a sandbox attack, wherein you can simulate attacks, make your own set of troops, and spells.
How to set own troops and spells in Xmodgames?
- Open Updated Xmodgames application > Click updated mod Clash of Clans: Launch
- In game, click xmod icon, this image will show then click Xmod.
- Click set my troops, input a number how many number of troops you want: Click back.
- Set spells: pick and input how many of spells you want to have.
- Lastly turn on Sandbox Attack.
How to make it work?
Go to Top clans or Top players or clan wars and then click Scout. You will be seeing a live simulation attack, and the set of troops and spell you've input.
Note: Attack is just a simulation only so all of the resources you'll get on the attack is not added on the real time resources that you have.